Ir al contenido principal
LAST BLOG :O

First of all I think that because I have done only one course of English at university, I do not have a lot of thing to say about it. I really get a very good time on class. I believe that my classmates are very nice people (because all I could read on their blogs). Also, I think that the teacher has a good method to teach us, I could see that he likes the English.
To be honest (considering that I am a very lazy person), I do not like to do the blogs very much. But I think it was an instance where you can express your ideas in a free way, besides to improve your writing skills.
I believe that I need to improve a lot of aspects of my English. One of them, for example, is the pronunciation, how can I do this? Well, I think the only way is keep practicing, talking with people or (something more realistic) sing english songs with a difficult pronunciation. If you could recomend me a song like that, I will be very grateful.
I do not really use English a lot:( I use it when I have to read papers from some subjects, for example, once, me and my classmates had to do a work and we only have english papers. Also, I use English when I am bored and I talk by myself (yes, so weird). Sometime, When I watch movies or TV series, I like to remove the subtitled and try to understand what the characters say.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME I am studying psychology, and I think this major has a lot of things that I would change. One of this things is about the subjects that we have to study. I believe that Universidad de Chile gives a very academicist approach to psychology and legitimizing that like a science above other approaches. I think that academic psychology is important, but I would like that the University had more different approaches like critical psychology, antipsychiatry, social psychology, among others. Something related to this and that make me be very worried is that two years ago, the antipsychiatry and the feminism subject were eliminated of the optional courses of the curriculum. I believe that it is a very big mistake and let the major with a deep academic empty. On the other hand, I think that the workload is a lot. We have to read too pages per day, besides, we have to do many group works and we have reading controls every weeks. I have listened to a lot of old
What is your opinion about tattoos? I think that to get tattooed is a very interesting thing. It can be a little painflul, but when you see the result (if it is well done), it’s very comforting .   I have many little tattoos, seven to be exact, and I love each of them. Although they are small, they have a personal meaning to me. What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs? I am very agree with legalizing marijuana, I think that are others legal durgs more harmful than marijuana, like cigarettes or alcohol. The weed get people relaxing, besides make them less violent. There are a lot of people that use it as remedy because of its medical benefi t, for example, I smoke weed when my kneeache. What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some case? I believe that the abortion must be legal in any case. Women have to be free to take any decision about her body. Although there are women against the abortion, I think that it must be free, safe, and for
My favorite singer      Felipe Berríos, better known as Bronko Yotte, is a rap artist. Bronko was a lenguage teacher, then he decided to dedicate himself to the music. I think that is one of the reasons because his lyrics are so interesting and with a very deep content.             The first time that I listened to  him was on 2016, my current       friend (ex-boyfriend) showed me a song called "FREE". I thing      this song made me love him (Bronko, not my ex), it lyrics       made  me think about a lot of things and I loved the melody too!  Then I looked for his albums and I started to listen to them.          I have seen Bronko Yotte live twice. One of them was in "Club subterráneo" and I went with a friend. After his show, he was      in the club and my friend and I talked with him and asked him for a photo. The second time that I saw him was at Lollapalooza. I really loved his show, he invited many artist to sing with them!