Ir al contenido principal

My favorite singer

     Felipe Berríos, better known as Bronko Yotte, is a rap artist. Bronko was a lenguage teacher, then he decided to dedicate himself to the music. I think that is one of the reasons because his lyrics are so interesting and with a very deep content. 
     
Resultado de imagen para bronko yotte gala     The first time that I listened to him was on 2016, my current 
     friend (ex-boyfriend) showed me a song called "FREE". I thing
     this song made me love him (Bronko, not my ex), it lyrics 
     made me think about a lot of things and I loved the melody too! Then I looked for his albums and I started to listen to them. 
  
     I have seen Bronko Yotte live twice. One of them was in "Club subterráneo" and I went with a friend. After his show, he was
     in the club and my friend and I talked with him and asked him for a photo. The second time that I saw him was at Lollapalooza. I really loved his show, he invited many artist to sing with them! 


     I really recommend his music because I think it make reflect about a lot of important issues. I also recommend him because he is a very good musician and artist, and his songs are danceable and have a lot of groove. 

Comentarios

  1. I went to the lollapalooza too! Bronko yotte was great.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it´s great that you have the courage to talked with him! I never can do that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME I am studying psychology, and I think this major has a lot of things that I would change. One of this things is about the subjects that we have to study. I believe that Universidad de Chile gives a very academicist approach to psychology and legitimizing that like a science above other approaches. I think that academic psychology is important, but I would like that the University had more different approaches like critical psychology, antipsychiatry, social psychology, among others. Something related to this and that make me be very worried is that two years ago, the antipsychiatry and the feminism subject were eliminated of the optional courses of the curriculum. I believe that it is a very big mistake and let the major with a deep academic empty. On the other hand, I think that the workload is a lot. We have to read too pages per day, besides, we have to do many group works and we have reading controls every weeks. I have listened to a lot of old...
MY PETS My first pet was a bunny, her name was "Copita". Copita loved carrots and lettuce, she was very exciting when were the lunch time, she really loved to eat. The end of our relationship was very sad, my parents decided to give Copita to my neighbours because they have a land where Copita could live in a happier and freer way than she lived in my aparment. It was very sad, but it was for her own good. Then I had a dog, her name was "Mimi", she was a yorkshire and was very very little and playful. The end of our relationship was very sad too. Me and my family left Mimi whit my uncle when we went to vacations and it got lost, I was very angry and with a very deep sadness.  My actual pet is a dog too,  his name is Simon. He is extremely lovely and very sociable. Simon likes to lick everything, including people. He loves to go out and meet new friends. We have a beautiful relationship and we love each other a lot. 
Sports I remember that when I was at school I did not like Physical education very much. I think it was because I am very clumsy with games that include a ball (for example: volleyball, football). I remember that when we played handball, me and my friend were standing on the field doing nothing, and when the teacher turned to see us, we started to run as if we were playing. The truth is that I am not bad at all sports, Im actually good at two sports and they are dancing and swimming. I started to swim when I was very child, I was eight specifically. I swam in Universidad Catolica’s swimming pool. I was really good at it and in 2012 the teacher passed me at the “Rama”, it was a selected group that had a very heavy training in order to compete in representation of the UC. Sadly, the first day of training at the “Rama” I was injured my hand and I stopped to swim by a very long time. I started to swim again last year, when I started to study at Universidad de Chile. Now I ...